Join Us and Experience Real People Offering Real Financial Solutions through All Life’s Stages.
When you join Progressions Credit Union, you become a valued member-owner who can benefit from our competitive rates and array of products and services designed to improve your life. We not only offer 24/7 Access to your accounts in the form of online and mobile services, but have surcharge free ATMS and offer you access to the Shared Branching Network.
To qualify you must either:
• Live, work, worship or attend school in the state of Washington;
• Have a family member who is a current member; or
• Work or be retired from the United States Postal Service (currently Eastern Washington and all of Idaho).
The Difference in a Credit Union vs. a Bank:
Credit unions may offer similar financial services that you’ll find at a bank—but that’s where the similarities stop. Here are a few significant differences that make having a credit union account the better option:
- Owned by Members
- Finanial Cooperative
- Democratically Elected Volunteer Board
- Owned by Stockholders
- Corporate Business
- Paid Board
- Because Credit Unions are Not-for-Profit, any profits we make go back to serving our members and community.
- Since we are owned by our membership we answer to you and not just a small group of shareholders.
- As a financial Cooperative we work with other credit unions cooperatively to give you more access to accounts and services. This gives you more branch and ATM access than most big banks.
- Our board are made up of individuals like you, making a difference for our community.