Certificates are safe, stable savings options that allow you to lock in a fixed dividend rate for the term of the certificate. They offer a higher dividend rate than Savings or Money Market accounts.
• Variety of terms available from 6-36 months. Dividends can be paid to the certificate or transferred to your savings or checking account on a monthly basis.
• Available as an IRA. Check our IRA Accounts page for more information.
• Federally Insured by the NCUA
• Fees may reduce earnings and an early withdrawl penalty may apply. Learn more about minimum requirements and Truth in Savings Disclosures by visiting our Deposit Account Rates page.
OnPar Rate Match
- Term length and dollar amount must be the same to receive the par rate (6 month minimum term, $2,000 minimum balance, 1.50% maximum Annual Percentage Yield).
- Term length and rate can be verified by the competitors website or print ad.