“This Credit Union has been amazing with my accounts. Their staff makes sure to always call if there is anything suspicious looking in my accounts, they make sure to place a travel exception when I am out of town, and they just take great care of me and my monies.
Progressions Credit Union is a local community based business that takes pride in their customers. It is for this reason that I have maintained my accounts through them for the past 21 years. This Credit Union doesn’t only do banking things; they do community events with Costco, the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the United States Postal Service, and many other companies. This Credit Union exemplifies what a community financial institution should be.”
Progressions Credit Union’s mission goes much deeper than providing quality financial services. We enjoy being active in many community organizations and events whether as a sponsor, through donations or with the volunteerism of our employees.
We are proud to sponsor the following organizations:
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Tree of Sharing
- SpokAnimal Pick of the Litter
- Kidical Mass Annual Bicycle Event
- Stevens Elementary – Financial Literacy Program
- Ferris High School – Financial Literacy Program
- Lewis and Clark High School – Financial Literacy Program
- Liberty School – Financial Literacy Program
- Night Out Against Crime
- NALC Food Drive – Primary Local Sponsors and Volunteers