Don’t Keep Us a Secret – Refer a Friend or Family Member
Here’s how it works.
- Complete and hand out this official coupon to friends, family and other people you know. The more you hand out, the more chances you will have if they come in to join and open a checking account.
- When the prospective new member joins, they simply present the completed official coupon you gave them and we will credit your savings account $20.00. The more people you refer, the more you can earn – up to $120.00!
Prospective New Member:
- Simply bring in the completed official coupon you received from our current member when you join and open a new checking account. If you prefer to apply online, mention you were referred and by whom when one of our representatives call you to follow-up on your account needs.
- Instead of you paying our one-time membership fee of $20.00, we will deposit $20.00 into your new checking account.
- As an added bonus, as a new member, you may earn an additional $100.00 bonus** by signing up for direct deposit of your paycheck, pension, or other retirement benefits into your new Progressions Credit Union checking account. Learn more about the $100.00 direct deposit bonus requirements here.
*Offer valid 10/01/2017-10/31/2017 and subject to change. Existing Member: To participate you must be 18 years of age or older, already be a member for a minimum of 30 days, and be a member in good standing. Once the New Member you have referred joins and opens a Progressions Credit Union checking account, we will deposit the $20.00 Referral Bonus to your savings account. Existing members may refer multiple New Members and earn up to a maximum of $120.00. New Members: Must be 18 years of age or older. We will deposit the New Member $20.00 bonus into your checking account at the time you join and open a checking account. Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn from the checking account for 90 days. The minimum opening deposit for Basic Checking and eChecking is as little as $25.00. We also offer Prime Checking, which requires a minimum opening deposit of $10,000.00 and currently earns an Annual Percentage Yield of 0.25% . This rate is effective 10/01/2017 and subject to change. New accounts are subject to approval. The $20.00 New Member bonus cannot be used as an opening deposit for the checking account. All Bonuses paid may be reported to the IRS. The Membership Fee will be waived during this promotion. Existing members are not eligible to receive the New Member bonus. New Members may qualify for an additional $100.00 if Direct Deposit of at least $500.00 is set up. Full disclosures for the Direct Deposit bonus can be found at progressionscu.org, in our lobbies, by calling us at 509.535.0191/800.828.8691, or by requesting we mail them to you. New members must live, work, worship or attend school in the state of Washington. Family members of current members are also eligible to join. Contact us for more information about eligibility. Federally insured by the NCUA.
**$100.00 Direct Deposit Promotion Disclosures here.