Your dreams for the future can begin with solid planning today.
At Progressions we strive to provide you with the investment products you need. We understand that every investor should have a well-balanced portfolio which may include several types of investments.
Progressions makes available additional investment products and financial planning through LPL Financial. Our non-commissioned Financial Consultant is available to assist you with financial planning and investments. Whether it’s defining your financial goals, balancing your portfolio of investments, monitoring investment returns or minimizing taxes–we can help.
No one mix of investments is ideal for everyone. Your portfolio should be tailored to your individual financial needs and risk tolerance, as well as be flexible enough that it can be modified as your needs change.
Tax season is upon us
Visit Jonna’s website today to learn more about tax tips and other strategies to save you money during tax time.
- The Facts About Income Tax (Video)
- Making Your Tax Bracket Work (Video)
- Do You Owe The AMT?
- Tax Management Strategies (Slide Show)
Have you received an offer for early retirement from USPS?
If you have any questions, contact our Financial Adviser, Jonna Damiano for a free consultation to discuss your options. You can reach her at (509) 327-2949 or her email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Securities and insurance products offered through LPL Financial, and its affiliates, member FINRA/SIPC, branch address: 601 W. Mallon, Spokane, WA. Progressions Credit Union is not a registered broker/dealer and is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
- NOT NCUA INSURED, NO CREDIT UNION GUARANTEE, NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ENTITY, MAY LOSE VALUE.
- The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AZ, ID, MT, or WA.