2021 NOMINATION PERIOD OPEN 02/01/2021-02/12/2021
Volunteers are the backbone of Progressions Credit Union. Since 1928, the credit union has provided value and financial stability to its members. This accomplishment can be attributed to the expertise of the past and present volunteers. Volunteers determine the direction of the credit union and approve policies that govern the credit union’s operations and growth.
This year we have positions available for three Board of Directors and one Supervisory Committee Member. Nominations will be open starting February 1st, 2021 and will end on February 12th, 2021.
Volunteer Eligibility Requirements
All Volunteers must:
- Be a member;
- Be eligible to vote in Credit Union Elections and Membership Meetings (requires to be at least 18 years of age);
- Agree to comply with the terms of the Credit Union’s Code of Ethics Policies;
- Satisfy Background Checks and be Bondable;
- Not be an immediate family member of an employee of the Credit Union; and
- Not have been an employee of the Credit Union or its Subsidiaries for the past two years.
If you wish to apply, please follow the directions within the Nomination Form and complete the Application. Next, drop off or mail them back to Progressions Credit Union, Attn.: Nomination Committee, 2919 E Mission Ave, Spokane, WA, 99202. Mailed forms must be post marked no later than February 12th, 2021. You may also email them directly to BarbaraS@progressionscu.org or DionneA@progressionscu.org.
The official nominating committee is comprised of Board Member Jeff Martin, and staff members Barbara Stout-Henggeler and Dionne Ables. Once your completed and signed forms are received, one of the committee members will follow up with you.