The Progressions Credit Union Home Loan Center is here to help ease the stresses of funding the purchase of a new home, refinancing your existing home, or using your equity to pay for any want or need you may have (remodel, vacation, wedding expenses, college education, and more).
The Home Loan Center guides you through the process of obtaining a Home Loan by offering financial calculators for numerous situations, and offering helpful articles and links through our partnership with Balance Pro.
First Mortgages (Deed of Trust): We offer many First Mortgage options to fit your needs:
- Traditional 10,15,20, and 30 year Fixed Rate Loans.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages including our new 5/5 ARM.
- Up to 100% financing on purchases with no Private Mortgage Insurance requirement for 1st Time Home Buyers.
- Jumbo Loans-Higher mortgage balances that do not qualify for traditional financing. (Over $417,000)
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) available if you owe more than your home is worth.
First Mortgage Online Application: APPLY HERE
First Mortgage Rates: HERE
First Mortgage Email if you want us to contact you: CUHMS@Progressionscu.org.
Second Mortgages (Deed of Trust)/ Equity Loans: Fixed and variable rates, closed end or Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) available.
Equity Loan Rates: HERE
Call one of our Mortgage Loan Officers below for more information and to apply!
- Herb Anderson (NMLS# 787236) at 509-622-2011; or
- Jana Earle (NMLS# 787237) at 509-622-2017
- Toll Free: 1-800-828-8691 – Ask for Herb or Jana
Balance Pro offers a variety of articles and advice about the stages of purchasing a home. Click on the links below to learn more.
Not sure about what you can afford or if you should rent vs. buy? Try one of the financial calculators to take the guessing out of your financial situation because when it comes to your money, it is not a guessing matter.
Progressions Credit Union has a home loan partnership with CU Home Mortgage Solutions, LLC, a credit union service organization. This partnership allows us to offer our members competitive rates and fees along with a high level of service that you expect and deserve. Over the years, CU Home Mortgage Solutions, LLC employees have assisted thousands of members, like you, with their home financing.